Sql is one of the most extensively used programming languages in the world, and if you learn SQL, you open up some clear paths to intriguing work and employment opportunities. While some of the roles you may have already aware of, similar as getting a Software engineering, there are plenty of other positions that SQL will open up for you. Some of the highest paying job opportunities are waiting for you if you chose to learn SQL.
Whether you’re a business analytics, a product manager, an analyst, or a developer, SQL will surely upskill your career.
Why do you need to learn SQL?
SQL is used by most well known Companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Uber, Wells Fargo, Shopify, WordPress, and thousands of other companies use it. SQL is everyplace so are the opportunities.
SQL related jobs are in high demand. It’s one of the robust & easy to use programming languages.
What we provide?
- Learn with delightful Hands- on Exercises & Assignments
- Dedicated learning faculty
- 24 * 7 learning Support
- Network with Peers & Interact with industry Leaders
SQL Course Content
- WHAT IS DATABASE & DBMS?
- TYPES OF DBMS
- STRUCTURED QUERY LANGUAGE
- MYSQL & MYSQL WORKBENCH
- FEATURES OF MYSQL
- ENTITY-RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM
- TYPES OF KEYS IN RELATIONSHIP DATABASE
- CONSTRAINTS & DATATYPES
- DATA NORMALIZATION & NORMAL FORMS
- SQL OPERATIONS & COMMANDS
- JOINS & VIEWS
- SQL FUNCTIONS