Work With Us
If you believe in challenging your limits to produce exceptional work, we offer boundless, long-term career opportunities and a great work environment.
Look at the available jobs and apply now!
Now Hiring For Freshers & Experiences!
See our current openings below.
|Designation||No. of Openings|
|Business Development Executive||10|
|Client Servicing Executive||5|
|Email Marketing Executive||5|
Skills and Requirements
- Basic IT Infrastructure Services Knowledge (Website Development ,Application Development, CRM and Digital Marketing)
- Meet Business and customer expectation through proposal creation.
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong co-ordination skills.
- To identify and maintain list of prospects
- Should be passionate for sales.
- Willingness and desire to learn and embrace new web technologies as they evolve.
Qualification : MBA/BBA /MCA/BCA/B.tech/M.tech/M.sc/B.sc-IT
CTC- Best In Industry
We’re Hiring PHP developer
- Good command on Core PHP and WordPress .
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly.
Experience – 1-5 Years
CTC- Best in Industry
We’re hiring Mobile Application Developer.
- 3-6 years experience in mobile Application development.
- Strong Objective-C skills and knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Development of mobile Android based apps.
- Development of different components for Android applications.
- Integration of developed Android components into application framework
- Working on graphical user interfaces for commercial applications.
- Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on client need
Eligibility- B.Tech/M.Tech/B.E/M.E in CS/ IT or equivallent
CTC- Best In Industry
The ideal candidate should have decent communication skills and be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility organically.
- Develop new SEO tests and strategies
- Present SEO strategies and projects to internal stakeholders & the clients
- Understanding client requirements and maintaining high levels of client satisfaction by achieving targets
- Monitor and analyse web analytics dashboards and report trends/highlights to SEO – Head
- Timely execution of SEO strategies to meet the client’s business targets, without compromising on the quality of work
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Manage content production by planning content calendars and writing
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyse and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with the digital marketing heads
- 3+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Proficiency with: Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
- Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to: crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems, and performance scorecards, search algorithms, and current SEO trends
- Knowledge of HTML and website administrations
- Ability to create and manage the content calendars
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO analysts
- Experience in managing large enterprise or E-Commerce websites preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years’ of technical experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Excellent writing skills & decent communication skills.
We are looking for a young, dynamic & creative Social Media Strategist with excellent experience in all social media platforms. He / She should have a pleasing personality, good written & spoken communication skills, and definitely have an excellent command of English.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop fresh content & ideas
- Plan and schedule content in advance
- Plan & implement social media strategies across platforms
- Build relations with online influencers & bloggers
- Research new social media trends and hashtags
- Can handle paid media marketing
- Ability to meet the clients’ expectations independently
- Work with the Marketing department to strategize content ideas
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with experience using social media for professional purposes.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
We are hiring Paid Marketing Expert(2-4yr) for our Delhi Office.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for creating, managing & optimizing the Social Ads, Email campaigns, PPC, Bing Ads & Google Ads and driving revenue & engagement from it
- Planning and execution of paid strategy & implementation, within Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Ads products
- Multi-channel approach – strong understanding of digital channel integration (PPC/Content/Social)
- 3 plus years of experience working in PPC and Facebook ads
- Should have great analytical skills in campaign optimizations
- Current working skills in all types of Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube, etc)
- A data-driven, analytical mindset with the determination to get to the bottom of problems
- Graduation / Post Graduate degree
- Experience in Paid Marketing
- Strong English communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
Tele- Caller Skills Required – A Female, with good communication skills, dedicated to working, pleasant, and your smile should reflect from the phone when you speak.
YouTube/Social Media Anchor Skills Required – Camera Friendly, personality, voice clarity should be good.